Monday, June 28, 2010

sunday's.


went to CITY MALL on sunday. aim? to go to POPULAR bookstore. when we reached there, woahhhhh.



SALE baby SALE :)



whooot whooot !!!!!








js bought this book for only 31.92 cents. discounts baby.

and i also bought 3 LONGMAN STPM's book. BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY and MATHEMATICS T. 39.90 for each of them. but yeah, since there's discount, 6 bucks is deducted from each of them. teeheee. my sister, ombok also bought some SPM's revision book. same goes to my younger brother, ayzam. counted evrything, 166 bucks. nasib ada kad diskaun and sale. hehe.




so. after POPULAR, we went to the right side of the bookstore. idk what the heck is that place called, but my younger brother are playing there. me? oh no no. hahahaha im 18. but i'm wondering, what is my mom doing in front of the LCD playcomp.....






mmm. she's playing the game too =.=




and me???




duhhhhhh.




after playing session, went for KFC. patiently waiting for mom.






think we're gonna eat there, but my mom come with the TAPAU thingy. what do we call it? eheh. she said she have to send ombok to hostel quickly since it's raining outside. and it's 6 p.m already. the due time for ombok to go back to the hostel is 4. p.m 2 hours late. ehehe. 

No comments: