Thursday, October 07, 2010

finaleh :D

Salam & hello :)


i'd finally changed my blog's skin. took a day to search for the perfect skin and a day to edit it. hehe bole la bikin kasi senang hati aku hehe.

so, did i mention i went out to cp & suria sabah yesterday? no? okay.

i went to cp with my sister's friends. watched The Holes ( stupid movie ) at growball cinema ( stupid cinema ) eating it's lame popcorn. hanya cola saja yang ok. we played games and also bowling. haha one of the best day in my life :)

then, my family and I went to suria sabah. lol there's nothing in there. search for foods, but at last we decide to buy gsc's popcorn and cola. hehe. beli popcorn ja nda pegi tguk wayang pun.

ok la guys. have to go now. haha & as usual, i'll upload pictures later. tida banyak, skit ja tapi penyakit malas melanda hehe. toodles.

No comments: