Monday, October 11, 2010

happy birthday to me :)

hello :)

so..i guess i'm 18 now! hehe. it's unbelievable! i never know i grew up this fast u know. aishh tiba2 sedihh D:

since 10.10.10 is my lucky number & my birthday, i'm gonna tell you 10 things about me :)

1) when i was a wee-wee (little girl), i'd ever thought of changing my name. from Amylia into Amyliana. i was so depressed since everybody in my class told me that my name is too short. but now i realized, the shorter is better :)

2) my first handphone is when i was 16. itu pun sebab tinggal asrama. haha!

3) i used to have 10 ambitions ( it's changed every year ). which are ; teacher, doctor, dancer, singer, pharmacist, lecturer, engineer, lawyer, scientist and now, accountant.

4) i have 4 primary school, 3 secondary school and 2 pre-school. i moved a lot.

5) i can't keep things. u give me an ipod, i'll take care of it for only one month and then i'll just....doesn't care about it. trust me, my dad used to give my an ipod for my birthday. it turns out to be a disaster when my dad found out the screen of my ipod has broken and he swear to god the he'll never buy me another present. but still, he buy for me. i know, he is a good dad. :)

6) i think i'm getting fatter in this 10 years...hmmm....

7) i think i have more friends since i moved a lot. refer no 4.

8) i love vege. taugehs, long beans, cabbage and all those ulam! especially when they dipped into belacan. omaigoodddddddd :)

9) i love snsd so much. before i sleep, i spend my time watching snsd's video (most of them is their dance) because their dance is da'bomb!

10) i'm fat ( again ) thanks. haha.

No comments: