Tuesday, August 03, 2010

is giving up is the best way for me?

hello there. ok, it's 12.20 A.M now. i've been sleeping late for 3 days. i don't know, am i having insomnia time or something? or is it js there's an increase in my hormone level? i found it's hard for me to sleep nowadays. on the other hand, when i already asleep, it's hard for me to wake up. I haven't been to school for 2 days! i lost a lot of, err what do we call ILMU in english? education? what? whatever. the point is, i can't focus! i hate this feeling. am i sick or what? ohhh nooo cs i hate medicine, hospitals, nurses and especially, doctor. and oh yeah, their cruel evil surgery knife, injection and all that..(in a scary mode, i'm shaking. yes. i am.) ==' guys, to be honest, i'm so tired. tired to death. pffffft. i need people to stop saying this MAGIC QUOTE to me,


"AMYLIA, everyone in this goddamn world is tired, not only you. so stop complaining."


guys, i know it. it's js that, i can't handle this anymore! i'm stressed out! pressure is getting higher each day! like i'm so over it. i really feel like cannot handle this burden anymore. i didn't even can handle my "eating session" already. both my parents are too busy. and i didn't want to give them trouble. i feel like wanna quit form 6 badly. i feel like wanna go for college. maybe with my friend, VERONICA at sunway college. but, i have to discuss and give my best reason to my dad, why on earth am i quitting form 6 since i already bought all the form 6 text book which are not cheap obviously. i can't! i can't be a good student, friend, daughter and even sister!

i miss my late sister so badly.  kakak, why do you have to go? i need you so much now :'( & omg, i'm crying now. this is so not good. 

people, thanks for reading this. better go for sleep now. have school to catch tomorrow. oh and btw, for the Muslims, happy fasting guys. toodles.

Assalamualaikum.

No comments: