Sunday, August 08, 2010

modernization leads a better life, is it?

modernization. that word exist right?

p/s : this is yesterday's post.

ok i was playing RANCH RUSH on my computer while online-ing my FACEBOOK on my laptop.so, when i was bz playing ranch rush, one of my friend, SYAFEENAZ, buzz me on fb. unbelievably, she ask me to update my blog. i was surprised cs i don't think my blog have their reader. but, anyway, thanks readers, thumbs up for you guys. baa feefee, i already mention your name here! hehe :)



p/s : this is today's post.

i js come back from school. ada program di ambang ramadhan. best, ustaz dia lucu. plus anak dia lagi yg kuat main. sanala bapa dia bg ceramah, sana la jugak dia main2 atas pentas. haha! i'll show the picture later. so, what did i learn from the programme?  i learn lots of things. for example, the true aim of fasting, the specialties of fasting month, and the benefit of fasting. so yeah, ada juga ba faedah dia aku bangun pagi2 tadi. hee :)

ok now, my family and I, except my sister, are ready to go to penampang concept music store. for my lil brother piano concert. heishh today is a tiring day but i want to give my full support to him. nvm, sacrifice baa. hehe. i'll record when he play and i'll put the video here :)


ok lah. i need to go now. kinda bz here. hehe. bye guys, thanks for reading.


ASSALAM. 



No comments: